Fungal toenails might not be “dangerous” in the sense that they represent a medical emergency. However, few conditions cause as much emotional pain, embarrassment, and social stress, especially during the warm summer months. We want you to be healthy from head to toe, and that includes both clear and cute toenails and a relaxed and happy mental attitude!
There’s good news on that front. At Sierra Foot & Ankle, we’ve invested in state-of-the-art treatment resources and comprehensive educational resources to help people of all ages keep their toenails looking healthy. At lot has changed in just the last few years, and thanks to the FDA-approved PinPointe FootLaser (available from Sierra Foot & Ankle) we have a better, faster, more effective way to bring back those healthy nails without any of the frustrations or nasty potential side effects of oral medications.
If you’ve tried to treat your fungal nails before, or know someone who has, you might be familiar with the old-school methods. Well, laser treatment improves on it in virtually every respect:
- It has a much higher overall success rate, with visual improvements arriving faster than with traditional treatments.
- It is painless and has no known side effects.
- It requires only 2-3 sessions of about 30 minutes each (give or take), rather than once or twice daily pills for 6 to 12 weeks.
Want more information? We thought you might. Here are some helpful resources to peruse and see whether the PinPointe laser treatment is right for you:
- Order a FREE COPY of Dr. Melhuish’s book, “Love Your Toenails: A Guide to Treating Fungal Toenails and Keeping Your Feet Healthy.”
- Check out our gallery of before and after photos showing the progress patients have made after treatment.
- Read and review frequently asked questions about the procedure.
- Watch a video testimonial from Ann, who got her healthy toenails (and her confidence) back from laser treatment after traditional methods had failed.
- Learn more about toenail fungus, what causes it, and why it’s so difficult to treat conventionally.
To set up your consultation in either Carson City or Gardnerville, please give us a call today at (775) 783-8037.